Open Site Navigation

Several changes were made to the exterior and signage throughout the years. Cedar was always an affordable choice used for both the exterior and interior of the former Patti's. 

The original gift shop, The Owl's Roost , was built for Pat and Wayne Moore and it featured beautiful Tole paintings. This room eventually became the Trophy Dining Room. 

1977-1980

©️ Patti's 1880's Settlement 2021

SITE DESIGNED AND MAINTAINED BY STUDIO 270

  • Facebook
  • TripAdvisor
  • Instagram

1793 J H O'BRYAN AVE, GRAND RIVERS, KY 42045